It’s
so warm out today (Wednesday), and with this first over-70-degree day will
surely come a whole new wave of
senioritis, and more importantly excitement for Summer (even though we haven’t
even seen Spring yet). Summer for me has always had its own playlist- songs
that I only really listen to when it’s really nice out. While we still have a
ways to go before it’s like this all the time, I figured I’d share a few songs
I know that help the nice-weather mood.
Anna Sun by WALK THE MOON
Jubel by Klingande
Super Rich Kids by Frank Ocean
There He Go by Schoolboy Q
Stay (feat Matt Noyes) by Kygo
Tongue Tied by Grouplove
Cecilia and the Satellite by Andrew McMahon In The
Wilderness
Free and Lonely by X Ambassadors
Kids by MGMT
Tennis Courts (Flume Remix) by Lrde
Do these songs make you feel like it’s
summertime? What songs do you listen to during the Summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment