My
first experience with Dan Sullivan was in middle school. I used to play games
on the internet and Skype with my friends. I went to Parker for middle school,
but I had some friends who knew kids who went to Coolidge who also enjoyed Skyping
and playing computer games. Dan was one of these kids, and I remember thinking
he was pretty funny and cool. Fast forward to freshman year; the middle schools
collide. I didn’t have any classes with Dan, but he was in the only other block
of freshman that my English teacher had. When we got to A Midsummer Night’s
Dream, our teacher, Mrs. Correa, assigned each character to a student and had
us read aloud the book. My classes read-aloud was a bit awkward and
unenthusiastic. My friends in the other block told me that Dan asked to have the
part of a fairy, and proceeded to read all of his lines in a high pitched
voice, much to the delight of his peers.
This story, in my eyes, embodies the
true nature of Dan Sullivan; a free-spirited, fun loving kid who always has a
smile on his face. I’ve had several classes with him over the past few years,
and we’ve become good friends. Whenever I see Dan start talking to him, his
face lights up and the gears start turning- eager to hatch his next joke. Dan
is also smart, and has been very helpful with homework whenever I’ve consulted
him.
If you’re reading this Dan, you’re a
pretty cool cat. If anyone else has made it this far, I think it’s pretty clear
the idea well for these blog posts went dry long ago.
Tell me, what do you think about
Dan?
No comments:
Post a Comment